NO-Flyff
April 20, 2024, 10:56:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our flyff server flying fantasy!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Tahnees Mature Application (Experienced Admin/gm)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tahnees Mature Application (Experienced Admin/gm)  (Read 91 times)
tahnee

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2008, 09:22:17 pm »

I Converted the questions to my favor (I will change it back if you like im just making this more mature)

Name
Tahnee/Ashley/Subaru

IGN:Ashley

How long did you play on this server?
I Just joined a bout 2-3days ago but i promise you i will be dedicated fully to this server
Why you should be GM:
I Follow the Terms of Abuse Rule book. Very mature, Of age. I Will dedicate my time to helping a round the community such as Scanning the maps for hackers/glitch abusers, Helping Players with there problems even if they are simple. I am very friendly I give everything with my all so you wont be disappointed in me because i didn't do my job etc. I am not adverse to giving away items to regular players just because they ask. I have all versions of the Gm hand book, over 5 years of experience with Maplestory and 1year with flyff. I am compatible to learning special areas in the computer like coding.
I will be very active throughout time. I promise to hold events every 1-2hours, i will not give any one special treatment. I don't care if people think I'm a "Taddle tale" for ratting out a fellow gm for abusing his or her powers.

Timezone
Utc-10
How long per day do you play?
4-6 hours on regular days. On weekends sometimes all day (If im not with friends)
Experience
I have had experience with In game moderator and forum Administrator for ItsuMs(Shutdown even check on extreme top 100) I have experience moments with hackers so i fully understand what hackers will do to not get caught and where gms will never check and when they do get caught i know what there next move is.

What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Website Dev/Design?)
I can Make banners and videos and like i said i will learn specific areas if i must.

Any other way to contact you? MSN or AIM
Omgitsme5@hotmail.com
And if not there my Boyfriends account
Curiousandre@hotmail.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum