NO-Flyff
March 28, 2024, 07:29:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our flyff server flying fantasy!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

EvilPanda's GM application

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EvilPanda's GM application  (Read 120 times)
EvilPanda

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:39:05 pm »

Hi Everyone :>

My In Game Name: EvilPanda

Im:16

My Experience In Flyff: I have been  playing flyff for over 5years and im going to keep playing.

Why Do I Want To Be A GM: Because i love helping people and helping the community and staff as much as i can.

Have I Had Any Experience As A GM? Yes i have been a GM on other privet server but all crashed :[.

Other Stuff You Might Want To Know:i know all most all you need to now about flyff and about this server already. I am a very cool headed person. I am easy to get along with, and i am also great with computers. I am a very reliable person.
I was a GM before and a Game Guardian in the past(A Game Guardian is a part of the flyff team but is still a normal player. all they do is help people out with there problems they maybe having) . I love helping people out as much as a i can. I never lie to people i always say the truth unless necessary. i am a weirdo as my friends call me i like to mess around, But when it comes down to it i take my jobs seriously.
I also would like to help out the people of this server the best i can as they have done for me. I can add how much i well be playing a day if needed. I also want to work for this fantastic community. i am also a very cooperative person i love working with people. I also Love this server, and i would love to work for it, And im going to be the best CM i can be for this server.And I am a very Active player on this server. You can find me playing it almost all day any day. I am also telling all my friends about this server how great it is. I can tell you what server i was a GM for.I hope you pick me =].

XboxLive:CCH0BBE5
Email: tannar98@gmail.com tannar98@LIVE.com

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO IS APPLYING FOR A JOB =P!! And Reply If You Want More Info. MARRY X-MAS
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

EvilPanda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 11:48:10 pm »

well i cant download it but ill keep trying and say if it worked or not
Report Spam   Logged
EvilPanda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 11:51:32 pm »

yea it wont let me download it well i can but it wont work.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum